Please note that the following are not included in the scholarship:
- You will have to cover your food costs during the evenings (breakfast and lunch are provided).
- Any additional spending money you may require during your stay
- You need to own either a laptop or tablet in order to complete the course
In order to apply, you must meet the following conditions:
- Must be 18 or over
- Be able to read and write
- Be happy to give back. All ADTA holders in 2019 must commit to volunteering for at least 2 activities on the ADTA or its subsidiaries behalf. This might be coming to help us at Air Shows or other events, going to your local school to talk about your experiences etc. We will be asking you to contribute in fun ways to help get more young people involved and excited about careers in aviation and aerospace plus at the same time, give you fantastic new opportunities to develop yourself and gain new friends and experiences.
- Be committed to completing the full course
- All application forms must be received by the 01st August 2019
- Short-listed candidates will be asked to take part in an interview.
- Successful candidates will be notified by the 30th August 2019.