CERTIFIED DRONE MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR PROFICIENT™ (CDMR)
Why pay a repair shop to diagnose and fix your aircraft? What about lost revenue while your drone is in the shop?
This training course will provide you with the knowledge and ability to repair your own aircraft, saving you valuable time and money.
Our trainers are expert UAV/Drone repair technicians. They will provide you with the tools to diagnose and repair your own equipment. You will also learn how to recognize potential component failures before they occur and preventative practices to extend the life of your aircraft and accessories.
In this 2 days training, students will learn about:
- UAV Platforms- fixed wing and multi rotor
- UAV Components- flight controls, powerplant components, RC control components, flight controller, compass, IMU and more
- Preventative Maintenance Items- fasteners, props, expected lifespans and more
- Determining Airworthiness
- Common Wear Components
- UAV Repair Toolkit- what you’ll need
- Part Purchasing- sourcing and pricing
- Common Diagnostic and Repair Procedures
- Customer Product Support Contacts- tech support
- Firmware Updates
- UAV Health Checks
- Compass Calibration
- IMU Calibration
- Common Manufacturer Component Error Messages and Corrections
- Understanding No Fly Zone Geo-Fencing (airspace blocks)
- Post Repair Test Flight Procedure’s
- Intro to Precision Tuning Rates / PID’s
- Disassembly and Reassembly of Common UAS Platform
- Certificate of Completion